Now that we’re right in the middle of summer, the heat is high and the sun is shining; while we love being out in the summer weather, our vehicles can suffer a bit of we don’t take the proper precautions. The folks at Autotrader have put together a short list of summer car care tips to make your season as cool and care-free as possible. Take a look at the written list below or check the video for more details:
- Check the air pressure in your tires
- Check the coolant levels – NEVER open the coolant lid or radiator cap when your engine is hot!
- Replace cabin air filters and get your air conditioner system checked
- Wax your vehicle with a UV-protecting polish to prevent paint damage in the sun
- Park in the shade whenever possible