Bringing the kids along with you on a road trip is a great idea; a happy childhood memory is priceless, of course! That said, it can be pretty stressful keeping them entertained and happy on longer trips so, to help as much as possible, one experience mom made a video with a short list of things you can do to prepare. Take a look at the video below to learn what she does or, if you’re short on time, read our quick written list and get ready for a great ride. We hope you and your loved ones have an excellent summer!
- Headphones for each kid means no fighting over music
- Comfortable clothing and soft blankets make naps much more likely
- Bring some of their favorite books and/or some art supplies so they can stay entertained
- Fruits, vegetables, and water are healthy alternatives to junk food and soda
- Cups and bowls will keep them from arguing about food and drink proportions
- Don’t forget to bring your own music and podcasts for entertainment!